It's the weekend again! I am so grateful God has given us one special day a week to spend with Him.
Yesterday I looked at the list for this week; I am on the theme of believing for the next seven days. I'm looking forward to some challenging, inspiring texts! Here are the verses I'm memorizing:
- Sunday--Mark 9:23: "Jesus said to him, 'If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.'"
- Monday--Habakkuk 1:5: "Look among the nations and watch--be utterly astounded! For I will work a work in your days which you would not believe, though it were told you."
- Tuesday--Romans 10:14: "How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard?"
- Wednesday--Mark 9:24: "Immediately the father of the child cried out and said with tears, 'Lord, I believe; help my unbelief!'"
- Thursday--1 John 3:23: "And this is His commandment: that we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ and love one another, as He gave us commandment."
- Friday--Hebrews 11:6: "But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him."
- Saturday--Psalm 119:66: "Teach me good judgment and knowledge, for I believe Your commandments."
That isn't the only thing you can do with that empty space, though. Next week we'll discuss more things to do with it! :)
(If you want to join 366 Verses, 366 Days and join me in the delights and benefits of memorizing God's Word, just drop me a comment! You can join at any time and don't even need to "play catch-up" if you don't want to.)