The verses I'm memorizing this week have the theme of things that please God. Of course, there are lots of things that please God, so this is just a smattering of verses! But I think it'll be interesting memorizing. Here goes!
- Sunday: Proverbs 16:7--"When a man’s ways please the Lord, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him."
- Monday: Mark 1:11--"Then a voice came from heaven, 'You are My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.'"
- Tuesday: Isaiah 55:11--"So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it."
- Wednesday: Psalm 40:13--"Be pleased, O Lord, to deliver me; O Lord, make haste to help me!"
- Thursday: 1 Samuel 12:22--"For the LORD will not forsake His people, for His great name’s sake, because it has pleased the LORD to make you His people."
- Friday: John 8:29--"And He who sent Me is with Me. The Father has not left Me alone, for I always do those things that please Him."
- Saturday: 1 Corinthians 12:18--"But now God has set the members, each one of them, in the body just as He pleased."
If you'd like to join me in memorizing, just leave me a comment--you'll be very welcome to join in! You can join at any time and don't have to "play catch-up" if you don't want to!