Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Let Me See

So at the moment I guess I'm kind of struggling, though it should be expected.  :)  Whenever God calls you somewhere--even if it's "just" to stay put--the devil's going to get busy, in my experience.

I really want this next year to be a "missional year" no matter where I'm at or what I'm doing.  I'm hoping God will open the way for me to go on a mission trip over this coming spring break, but I don't know . . . all the slots may be full by now, for all I know.  But one way or another, I want to be living for Him this rest-of-the-school-year and this summer and next school year too.

So I am praying right now, Lord, let me see. 

Let me see like You see.  Let me love people like You do.  Give me Your heart.  Draw me closer and closer to You and show me how to bring others with me.

Let me see.

No comments: