- Sunday: 1 John 12:25--"He who loves his life will lose it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life."
- Monday: Ephesians 5:28--"So husbands ought to love their own wives as their own bodies; he who loves his wife loves himself."
- Tuesday: 1 John 4:7--"Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God."
- Wednesday: Proverbs 19:8--"He who gets wisdom loves his own soul; he who keeps understanding will find good."
- Thursday: John 16:27--"For the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me, and have believed that I came forth from God."
- Friday: Psalm 146:8--"The Lord opens the eyes of the blind; the Lord raises those who are bowed down; the Lord loves the righteous."
- Saturday: Ecclesiastes 5:10--"He who loves silver will not be satisfied with silver; nor he who loves abundance, with increase. This also is vanity."
So here we have everything from what we should love as Christians, to what God loves, to what we love naturally! A big spectrum. Looks like interesting verses to think about!
If you'd like to join me in memorizing, just leave a comment! You're more than welcome and you don' have to "play catch-up" if you don't want to!