Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas!

As of Wednesday of last week, I'm done with my first semester of college!  And my grades are all good and I've successfully switched my major to elementary education.  God is good! 

Today we decorated for Christmas.  We hadn't done it on the usual Sunday-after-Thanksgiving because we couldn't figure out how to decorate with Mr. Keesa, our little gray kitten. . .well, we could figure out how to decorate, just not how to keep said decorations up there!  Today we decided we'd just try, and see what happened; and so far, nothing has been knocked off and we haven't even had to actually use the water spray bottle.  Yay!  So now the living room actually looks like Christmas, and that makes me happy.  :)  Hopefully I will post pictures soon.

I plan to write a lot this break, but we'll see if that actually happens.  I've been enjoying cooking and cleaning and reading and just being here around the house.  Such a refreshing break from classes. 

More later!  In the meantime, take some time to ponder the real meaning of Christmas with me!

1 comment:

TN Quiltbug said...

Yea for finishing the first semester! :) And your Christmas decorations looked pretty, from the peek I got looking through the window from the driveway!