Thursday, October 27, 2011

Blessings

(orchids at our local aquarium)

Sometimes we all have difficult days.  Or weeks.  Or months.  And then, sometimes, after affirming that we do believe what God has promised (more on that later), then it's helpful to reaffirm our blessings.  Because we all have them.  Here are some of mine! :)

--Beautiful fall mornings!
--Waking up early enough (aka 4:30) so that I'm off work in time to see those beautiful mornings
--Autumn leaves
--New friends
--Old friends :)
--Papers that turn out well
--A career path I am getting excited about
--God's leading
--Memories
--Music
--Writing
--My journal
etc...

How have you been blessed recently?

2 comments:

OliveTree said...

I just wanted to say hi, and that I enjoyed visiting your blog. I'm working on a 1000 gifts list, have made it to 850!

Thanks for sharing your blessings!

Briana said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it; thanks for your comment! Wow--1000 gifts--that would be a great thing to do to remember what all we have to be thankful for!