Thursday, July 28, 2011

Regarding College

So the first week is over. Classes are over, at least, till Monday.

And I am happy. My class is easy so far. I mean, multiple-choice tests for 25 points; how much better can you get? :)

Monday is the one-page, single-spaced book report. That might be the challenge. Or it might not be, since I have about 25 chapters I've read and I only have to answer six questions. We'll see.

In the meantime we are canning peaches tomorrow! Yummy! :) I have never canned or helped with canning anything before, so this will be a new adventure and learning experience. ;)

I am pondering a lot of ideas for the blog right now and we'll see where they go. Some ideas about posting on hobbies besides writing and photography, like cooking (!! love cooking!!), music, clothes/sewing (love that too!), maybe some other hairstyles, etc. Let me know if you have any ideas; in the meantime I shall continue to think.

1 comment:

TN Quiltbug said...

So glad your first week went well! :) We are keeping you in prayers. It really IS very kind of you to step into the water first, and give good advice for those who are following next year. . .

Have fun canning! I think all of your blog ideas sound good--it will be fun to see what you come up with. I saw a great blog post today on sewing cloth napkins and how to make them really professional looking. The fabric they used was really pretty--now they have ME thinking about sewing some--maybe I can send you the link to what I saw sometime.