Monday, May 14, 2012

so.  starting full-time work for which I am very blessed and grateful, and I like the job and the people I'm working for/with.  But for a somewhat ADD individual, working 8 to 5 in an office, well it do take some gettin' used to.  :) 

riding still and loving it more and more.  Thoroughly, thoroughly addicted.  I'm quite sure I love it more now than I ever did as a horse-crazy preteen.  And that is pretty bad.  And I'm delightedly happy that way, just in case you wondered.

going to go on vacation in ten days exactly.  Fun times.  I just hope I remember to tell everyone who needs to know, before I disappear off the face of the known earth. . .

i'm thinking of a more thoughtful post.  Honestly.  Just not sure how to put it yet.  But in the meantime thought I'd say I am not dead :)

No comments: