Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The End Is Near!

...that means, three weeks till finals. :)  Therefore everything is hitting crunch time.  But really at the moment I don't care.  It's one of those times where you just have to look at everything and be like, yep, it's coming up, and you know what, scrambling isn't going to get me anywhere because by now either I know it or I don't know it.  Sooo we'll do our best and leave the rest to God and what's already in our brains.  :)

Tomorrow I have just about 50 minutes to do homework.  In the whole day, yes, from 4:15 a.m. till about 9 p.m..  Haha.  I won't bore you with my insane schedule.  Life is good and as long as I don't let myself get overwhelmed, I'm happy.  :) 

GOD is good too. :)  All the time!  And now I shall go take a math test and leave you entertained with this random post.

1 comment:

TN Quiltbug said...

Good attitude on your finals. I will pray for you to be able to remember clearly and put down all that information that you already know!